We create the number of repeating text forms in our business every day. How do we enter forms efficiently? The answer is computerization. Word templates can be written as drop-down lists, date pickers, etc.
The script is:
- Visit ‘Developer tab’ on ‘File tab / Option / Customize Ribbon’, Choose ‘Developer’
- Open a new document with Word Template
- Insert and customize Combo Box, Drop-down list and Date picker on ‘Developer tab’
- Save as Word Template
- Open a new document with your invoice Word Template
- Save as Word document
- The difference between Combo box and Drop-down list is that the combo box items can be edited.
- Ctrl + 1/4: Zoom It
- Show Key Stroke: pointerFocus